What: Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit 2017
Where: Caesars Palace,
Details: Ideal engagement is where mobile apps, business
applications, customer data and real-time analytics converge to drive
growth. At the
The summit is expected to draw more than 1,600 professionals and feature
more than 60
- Application Leadership
- Application Strategy & Innovation
Application Architecture Development & Integration
- Customer Experience Strategy & Technology
- Guest Keynote: Quiet: How to Harness the Strengths of Introverts
to Change How We Work, Lead, and Innovate –
Susan Cain, co-founder of Quiet Revolution LLCand the author of the award-winning New York Timesbestseller Quiet: The Power of Introverts in A World That Can’t Stop Talking
- Guest Keynote: Leadership and the New Principles of Influence
Daniel Pink, Best-Selling Author
- Gartner Keynote: Nature Versus Nurture — Transitioning to an
Innovation Mindset –
Jackie Fenn, VP and Gartner Fellow
- Gartner Keynote: Willful Disruption and Seven Disruptions You
Might Not See Coming –
Daryl Plummer, VP & Gartner Fellow
- Super Session: The Summit Bonus — A "One Size Fits All"
Application Strategy –
Andy Kyte, VP & Gartner Fellow
- Super Session: Supercharge Your Customers' Digital Ambitions
Gartneranalysts Jason Daiglerand Jenny Sussin
The Solution Showcase at the event will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting the next steps in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and fast-paced presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
For complete event details, please visit the
Join the discussion on Twitter using #GartnerAPPS.
Christy Pettey, 408-709-8220
"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements in this press release regarding Gartner's business which are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see "Risk Factors" in the Company's Annual Report or Form 10-K for the most recently ended fiscal year.